Unexplainable Images That Are Too Funny To Look Away
1 After Hours
Work can be an extremely stressful environment. It only makes sense for someone to take a load off when they are off the clock.
Plus, being a dog is a tough job. Give the guy a break!
Funny Fun Fact
Here are some fun facts to entertain you and fuel your discussions!
- The photo considered to be the very first in the history of photography was taken in 1826 by Joseph Niepce. It is entitled “View From the Window” and required an 8-hour exhibition.
- Space smells like seared steak.
- Greenland Sharks can live to be over 500 years old.
- The moon sometimes has moonquakes. According to the U.S. Geological Survey, these are caused by tidal stresses connected to the distance between the Earth and the moon.
- Rowdy goats have to wear pool noodles on their horns.
- Pigeons are able to differentiate between the paintings of Monet and Picasso.
- Bee hummingbirds are so small that they are often mistaken for insects.
- In 2009, research conducted by Texas researchers and published in the journal PLOS One showed that Brazilian free-tailed bats could communicate distinguishable syllables and phrases to sing a love song to attract suitors.
- Humans are the only animals that blush or feel embarrassed—a most complex emotion that requires understanding the opinions of others as well as other factors.
- Sometimes one bee stings another.
- Matthew McKnight was hit by a car in 2001 and has since held the record for the greatest distance thrown in a car accident. The car was travelling at 70 miles per hour and McKnight was propelled 118 feet away. Fortunately, he survived.
- Since 2002, in Florida, pregnant pigs are constitutionally protected against caging. This amendment considers that during pregnancy, a pig must be able to turn around freely.
- The very first color photo dates back to 1861. It was taken by the British physicist James Maxwell.
- Your nostrils can only work one at a time. This explains, among other things, why, when you have a cold, you have only one blocked nostril at a time.
- The wood frog can refrain from peeing for up to 8 months.
- It has already happened that the total weight of ants on Earth equals the total weight of humans. This would have happened about 2,000 years ago.
- Manatees are also known as “floaty potatoes”.
- The very first aerial photograph was taken by the French inventor Turnache in 1858. He photographed the city of Paris from a balloon.
- There are only two mammals that enjoy spicy foods: humans and tree shrews.
- Just like humans, koalas have fingerprints.
- Sea lions can dance to a beat.
- Looking at a picture of a cute animal can increase your productivity.
- According to statistics, nowadays, only 2 out of every 10 photos taken with digital cameras are printed on paper.
- Rabbits can’t puke.
- A human sneeze occurs at 100mph. That’s faster than the maximum running speed of a cheetah, 4.5 times faster than Usain Bolt’s speed record and 20 times faster than Michael Phelps.
- Including humans, there would be about 8.7 million species on Earth.
- In the United States, more humans die each year because of a cow than because of a shark.
- There is a giant fish with a transparent head.
- Being bitten by the Lone Star tick can make you allergic to red meat.
- Cheetahs can’t roar, but they can purr, hiss, meow, and growl, just like our house cats.