45 Pics Of People Having The Worst Day Ever
1 Sad Oven
This person’s oven had a bit of a temper tantrum and blew itself up. We’re not sure what the owner did to make it mad, but it clearly lost the will to live.
Anybody else think that this oven looks particularly angry?
2 Unlucky Downpour
Someone must have done something pretty offensive for Mother Nature to unleash her fury on only one house on the block. Talk about bad karma!
This is the literal representation of the saying “When it rains, it pours”.
3 Ice Cream Bandit
Can’t a man eat his ice cream in peace? There he was, enjoying an ice cream cone when a seagull swept in and stole it right from his hands.
That is one mean bird!
4 A Mouthful
A petting zoo is a great place for children to get up close and personal with wildlife. Little Jimmy got more than he bargained for when a camel tried to eat his head.
Although, his big sister doesn’t look too concerned.
5 Wet Paint
Who is supposed to be watching Grandma? It looks like she wandered off again and took a rest on a bench covered in wet paint.
She’s in for quite a surprise when she stands up.
6 Wedding Photo Fail
It may seem like a good idea to pose on a dock for wedding photos, but we’re here to tell you it often ends in disaster. Just ask this poor bride after the entire bridal party fell into the water.
Although, these two will have a great wedding story to tell the grandkids one day.
7 Pizza Mishap
A woman learned the hard way that you should never nap on the subway with a pizza on your lap. How come no one woke her up to save the pizza from slipping?
This is a total travesty.
8 Hair Dye Gone Awry
Here’s another lesson learned the hard way. Do not place a plastic Walmart bag on your head when bleaching your hair blonde. The final result is less than beautiful.
Unless, of course, you like looking like a Walmart grocery bag.
9 They Had One Job
Someone posted this pic of a cheeseburger gone wrong on social media. We’re worried about the person who made this burger with the cheese on top of the bun.
Not to be nasty, but it takes some serious talent to mess up a cheeseburger.
10 Milkshake Disaster
This woman took an ill-fated walk into a glass door and blasted two milkshakes into the air. It’s not nice to laugh at other people’s misfortune, but this is hilarious.The squished look on her face is too ridiculous not to chuckle at.
11 Nair Mix-Up
A person shared this unfortunate pic of their sister on social media. Turns out that she confused a bottle of Nair hair remover lotion for shampoo.
She’ll probably never make that mistake again! Poor thing looks a bit like George Costanza from Seinfeld.
12 Monday Morning
Has there ever been a better picture capturing the feeling of a groggy Monday morning? Some unlucky soul just wanted a cup of coffee and ended up with a spilled mess instead.
Go back to bed, start over, and put the mug on the right side up next time.
13 Laundry Day
Ah, the joys of laundry day. A day where you unsuspectingly go out into the world in a clean hoodie and a pair of black underwear stuck to your back.
Who wants to be the one to tell her?
14 Unfortunate Sunburn
Gather round for a quick lesson in sun safety. We can all learn from this lady’s mistake. Don’t fall asleep outside with a bowl of cereal and a spoon on your lap.
The resulting sunburn will leave you open for much-deserved ridicule.
15 Bad Break
The owner of this truck was either in a massive hurry or had no idea that they haplessly drove off with the gas hose in their tank.
Either way, they’re having a worse day than you.
16 Stuck Snickers
Someone was not only denied their Snicker’s bar when it got stuck in the vending machine, but seeing the word “Denied” printed on the packaging added insult to injury.
Actually, this is kind of perfect, if you ask us.
17 Tough Luck
This doomed person’s vehicle won’t smell the same after this disaster. They’re going to be smelling chili whenever they drive from this moment on.
On second thought, that sounds delicious.
18 Weed Killer Whoopsie
People take pride in their lawn, so it must have been extra insulting when this person accidentally put weed killer on their grass instead of fertilizer.
That’s one ugly mistake!
19 French Fry Tragedy
Here we have another cruel incident of a seagull snatching food from an innocent bystander. Luckily, the bird only got away with the cardboard container, and the fries probably spilled back on the tray.
This person better snatch those fries up quickly because that bird on the right looks like it totally can’t be trusted.
20 Pepper Spill
This person had rotten luck when the lid fell off their paper shaker as they fried an egg. There’s no coming back from this accident.
It’s time to trash that egg and just start again.
21 That’s Embarrassing
This man probably didn’t know that toilet paper was hanging out of the back of his pants. Yet, someone took a picture of it instead of telling him about it. This is what’s wrong with the world these days.
We’ve actually had nightmares about this exact situation.
22 Beehive Bike
We wish we could see the look on this bike owner’s face when they discovered a swarm of bees on their kickstand. This is terrifying.
That bike totally belongs to the bees now.
23 Get A Grip
Nothing like attempting to open your car door to have the handle fall right off. This person was handed a raw deal when it happened to them.
No amount of super glue is going to fix this one.
24 Pool Parking Spot
This car’s owner performed a disastrous parking job when they drove it into a pool. Hopefully, everyone involved was in better shape than the car.
That’s one expensive accident!
25 So Done With Dinner
This poor woman spilled her dinner all over the floor. She looks so deflated about the situation, we sort of want to give her a hug.
On the bright side, at least the cat seems to like it.
26 Paint Explosion
We’re not exactly sure how paint exploded all over the inside of this person’s vehicle, but we feel bad for them. That’s going to take some serious elbow grease to clean up.
Even though their face is covered in paint, we can sense just how defeated they are.
27 Cursed Numbers
Many people have used the numbers in their fortune cookies to win the lottery. We couldn’t help but laugh at the irony of this photo.
Hopefully, they chose odd numbers for their lottery ticket instead of these.
28 Spilled Soda
This poor person was probably parched and excited to purchase an enormous cup full of soda. It’s too bad that fate had other plans, and the drink spilled all over their seat.
Would it be shameful to just collect the soda back into the cup and drink it, anyway? Asking for a friend.
29 Wet Cement
An unsuspecting child just wanted to go for a spin on their scooter when they accidentally came upon wet cement. The aftermath was not pretty.
Does anybody else think this looks like a gruesome crime scene?
30 Dishwasher Disaster
How about a lesson in homemaking? Be sure to use dishwashing detergent and not dish soap before running the dishwasher. This unlucky guy failed to do so.
Well, he might as well make the best of a bad situation. Foam party in the kitchen!
31 Bad Bananas
Nothing like grabbing a bunch of bananas only to have them slide off their peels. This is extremely insulting, but honestly, we feel bad for the bananas.
It appears they totally lost their will to live.
32 Birthday Fail
Sally’s Sweet 16 birthday party was going great until mom dropped the cake. The look of panic on her face is priceless.
Unsurprisingly, dad is clueless and completely unphased.
33 Fiesta Lame
This unfortunate individual’s Ford Flame sent them a glaring message and dropped the “f” off its rear. They are now the proud owner of a lame car.
It’s really bad when even your car thinks you’re a loser.
34 Runway SUV
There’s so much bad luck in this photo, it’s almost hard to keep track. The vehicle ran down the driveway, broke a fence, crashed into a car dealership, and hit a parked Jeep.
The owner of that automobile had some seriously bad karma.
35 Unlucky Ducky
It’s not polite to laugh at other’s misfortune, but this melted rubber ducky is hilarious. Their eyes look so hopeless and shocked.
Obviously, it’s not a good idea to leave your rubber ducky on your dashboard during a hot day, or it will turn into a sad puddle.
36 Mission Impossible
This guy was trying to be stealthy by dropping in on someone, but he had quite a surprise when a draft blew over his legs. Something tells me they didn’t perform this maneuver the correct way.
It’s officially time to abandon the mission when your pants fall down.
37 Television Meltdown
A person posted this pic on social media and explained that their sister’s television sat on the fireplace mantel while the pilot light was lit. The result was a melted tv.
Talk about learning a lesson the hard way.
38 Poop Happens
Not only did this guy have the bad fortune of being buried up to his neck in sand, but a bird did its business on his forehead. This will ruin a fun day at the beach in no time.
To add insult to injury, the seagull appeared to laugh as it flew away.
39 Get Down From There
How this kid climbed to the top of the shelf in the bathroom fixture area is a mystery, but we’re just glad we’re not the employee that has to get him down.
That boy looks like a flight risk.
40 Someone Appears To Have Lost Their Focus
If you ever think that you’re having the worst day ever, just look at this pic of a floating car. The owner officially wins first prize for having a bad day.
Does insurance cover parking your car in a river?
41 Pool Fiasco
Purchasing an above-ground pool can be an inexpensive way to create fun family memories in your own backyard. Unless you’re this unlucky family.
In their case, their broken pool created an expensive nightmare.
We’d hate to be the person who stacked these shipping containers because they are about to be in serious trouble. It’s clear that things didn’t go as planned.
That’s one costly mistake!
Nothing like a fun day playing on a jet ski to make you feel alive. Except maybe escaping death like we hope this guy did after face planting into the water.
That’s going to leave a mark!
44 That’s Gotta Hurt
An exciting day at a baseball game took an ugly turn for this gentleman when he took a bat to the face. It hurts us to even look at this perfectly timed photograph.
He totally felt that the next morning!
45 Covid Cancellation
Many people had to cancel their plans for 2020 because of the Covid-19 shutdown. David and Kylee had to cancel their wedding.
Kudos to them for having a good sense of humor about it all and creating “Unsave the Date” cards.
Funny Fun Fact
Here are some fun facts to entertain you and fuel your discussions!
- The photo considered to be the very first in the history of photography was taken in 1826 by Joseph Niepce. It is entitled “View From the Window” and required an 8-hour exhibition.
- Space smells like seared steak.
- Greenland Sharks can live to be over 500 years old.
- The moon sometimes has moonquakes. According to the U.S. Geological Survey, these are caused by tidal stresses connected to the distance between the Earth and the moon.
- Rowdy goats have to wear pool noodles on their horns.
- Pigeons are able to differentiate between the paintings of Monet and Picasso.
- Bee hummingbirds are so small that they are often mistaken for insects.
- In 2009, research conducted by Texas researchers and published in the journal PLOS One showed that Brazilian free-tailed bats could communicate distinguishable syllables and phrases to sing a love song to attract suitors.
- Humans are the only animals that blush or feel embarrassed—a most complex emotion that requires understanding the opinions of others as well as other factors.
- Sometimes one bee stings another.
- Matthew McKnight was hit by a car in 2001 and has since held the record for the greatest distance thrown in a car accident. The car was travelling at 70 miles per hour and McKnight was propelled 118 feet away. Fortunately, he survived.
- Since 2002, in Florida, pregnant pigs are constitutionally protected against caging. This amendment considers that during pregnancy, a pig must be able to turn around freely.
- The very first color photo dates back to 1861. It was taken by the British physicist James Maxwell.
- Your nostrils can only work one at a time. This explains, among other things, why, when you have a cold, you have only one blocked nostril at a time.
- The wood frog can refrain from peeing for up to 8 months.
- It has already happened that the total weight of ants on Earth equals the total weight of humans. This would have happened about 2,000 years ago.
- Manatees are also known as “floaty potatoes”.
- The very first aerial photograph was taken by the French inventor Turnache in 1858. He photographed the city of Paris from a balloon.
- There are only two mammals that enjoy spicy foods: humans and tree shrews.
- Just like humans, koalas have fingerprints.
- Sea lions can dance to a beat.
- Looking at a picture of a cute animal can increase your productivity.
- According to statistics, nowadays, only 2 out of every 10 photos taken with digital cameras are printed on paper.
- Rabbits can’t puke.
- A human sneeze occurs at 100mph. That’s faster than the maximum running speed of a cheetah, 4.5 times faster than Usain Bolt’s speed record and 20 times faster than Michael Phelps.
- Including humans, there would be about 8.7 million species on Earth.
- In the United States, more humans die each year because of a cow than because of a shark.
- There is a giant fish with a transparent head.
- Being bitten by the Lone Star tick can make you allergic to red meat.
- Cheetahs can’t roar, but they can purr, hiss, meow, and growl, just like our house cats.