You could travel for free with these Canadian credit cards
1 Scotiabank: Gold American Express
With annual fees of $99 for the first card and $29 for additional cards, the Scotiabank Gold American Express makes many happy every year by offering a points system with good returns. With the 15 000 bonus points ($150) promotion when you spend $1000 in the first three months, people who tend to put all their expenses on their credit card will easily be satisfied.
- Low annual fees;
- Offers 4x more points for money spent in restaurants, at the grocery store or at the gas station;
- Access to a «Priority Pass» VIP section in numerous airports all over the world where you can rest before your flights;
- Offers a complete and reliable insurance coverage;
- Allows you to save when renting a car;
- Offers a free concierge service;
- Offers very good discounts on numerous hotels around the world.
- AMEX cards aren’t accepted everywhere.